bicycling on the Puget Sound

bicycling on the Puget Sound
old railroad converted to a trail

Monday, May 23, 2011

Apple "French Toast" Phase-1

1 apple, peeled and diced
4 eggs
1 pkg. Truvia
dash cinnamon
dash nutmeg
1/2 tsp. Vanilla
1-2 Tbsp. SF Syrup

Directions:
1. Cook diced apples until softened.
2. Scramble eggs with spices and vanilla.
3. Pour scrambled egg mix over apples and cook until done to your liking.
4. Serve with a lil bit of SF Syrup over it.

This is a favorite breakfast of mine on this diet.  I think this will be a fave long after I am done with this diet.  You can leave the peels on the apples for fiber but I am not a fan of the peels cooked.  My mother prefers it without cinnamon and I am sure there are variations but I have not tried any yet.

1 comment:

  1. This not bad. Since I'm not to fond of the affects of cinnamon, she makes it without for me and I luv it.

    ReplyDelete