bicycling on the Puget Sound

bicycling on the Puget Sound
old railroad converted to a trail

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Biscuits

I used my Bisquick type mix for this recipe and the family loved them!  I used Rice milk instead of regular milk so it would be "Vanessa friendly" which is a common saying around here.

Ingredients:
2 1/4 Bisquick type  mix
2/3 c. Rice Milk (or any kind of milk)

Directions:
1. Mix all ingredients.
2. Knead on Mix floured surface 10 times.
3. Roll to 1/2 inch thick and cut with a glass or biscuit cutter.
4. Bake on Pizza pan almost touching at 450° for 10-12 min.

1 comment:

  1. I'm not a biscuit luver, I'll turn them away, but I thought I try one of hers and I ate two of em. Not bad. I keep trying to eat them cuz everyone so raves about them, but they don't do much for me. Her's did.

    ReplyDelete