bicycling on the Puget Sound

bicycling on the Puget Sound
old railroad converted to a trail

Monday, June 6, 2011

Oatmeal blender pancakes-phase 2

3 eggs (3 tbsp powdered egg and 6 tbsp. water)
1/4 c. water
1 scoop vanilla whey powder
1 c. rolled oats
2 pkts. truvia
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
*opt:  1/2 tsp. cinnamon, 1/2 tsp vanilla, maybe some cocoa powder

Directions:
1. Blend in blender on high setting for about 30 seconds until smooth.
2. Pour batter onto hot skillet and cook like regular pancake.

This is still in revision mode...the pancake turned out very dry for me, so I am going to play with this recipe until i can find a less...dry pancake.  I did not use cinnamon, my mother isnt a fan.  I do like the flavor of the oatmeal in the pancake...I like clean up too...just the blender.

No comments:

Post a Comment